Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

BBQ Saturparty


"Don't stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up Tonight, I'mma fight 'Til we see the sunlight Tick tock on the clock But the party don't stop, no" Tiktok by Kesha
Oh yeah, had a jolly time with our PRS (peer counselors) yesterday. It sound good to held a BBQ party although I was still in sickness..What is the goal for the party night? I have no idea maybe just for the gathering ah..you could understand nowadays the students are quiet modern (transcribe by dad). Ok, team working were started now. Girls were be the assistant in the kitchen and served for the food of the party meanwhile boys always the "force labour" and their job was lighten up the charcoals..=) They grumble that it have a vacancy of this job so anyone volunteer? Oh..the pathetic boys...Apparently, everyone was in the short pants and slippers...

Karaoke with Wei Mun

3 Queens

With Hui Sim


Food food food!  It was being served for the party...=)
The menu of food.
-Hotdogs
-Fish balls
-Preserved chicken wings
-Preserved slice pork (my favourite)
-Fried noodles from Felix's mom
-Jelly from girls
-Mixed fruits juice
Never in deny, I list up the pork to my favourite! It really delicious when you add on the honey and butter..so 95/100 marks to the sweet smelting pork...Yes, ah Lau and Tea King were the expert in grilling pork.

Dare to eat?

Almost finish the bbq slot.

The weirdness lucky draw
The unique lucky draw I had never seen before.How unique it was? Yes, it definitely a little overwhelming because of the weirdness present. So could you assume what the presents in the table? OMG, the brilliant kids are really nasty. You can try to zoom in the picture check out the "surprise".



Ok, I am the luckiest one in the lucky draw although this teenage magazine was already EXPIRE! Frankly, I almost fainted when they gave me a big clap.

The victims in this unique lucky draw...pray for the pathetic victims...

Make up show



Bidor Kate Middleton? =)

Underage drinking Jing Yee.

Boys and girls





Happy ending with champagne!


It was when the clock struck almost twelve that the call went out and need rushed home by that time. So Mr.Caesar Loo was acted as an enthusiastic driver to fetch us home although he was just got himself the driving license last week XD...Anyway, billion of thanks to him.
It was really a unforgettable party with full of thai language...Sawadeeka ♥ 


Yaya, it was almost mother's day right? So how was your planning treat to your mom? Any suggestion of the present? I should make my lovely mom a surprise ♥

No comments: