Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Monday, May 16, 2011

♥ song for today



Lady Antebellum...my favourite band too.Many song I love was sang by them especially " I need you ". I know you guys fancy of it right? Such a love song night to me although he was never appear in my vision. Come on, cheer up baby...I sure can live without him!

"Just a kiss" by lady antebellum and it was amazing for me because the lyrics was really directly stroke into my fragile heart. Anyway, enjoy this song first...maybe you will the one drunk onto this song. Almost same style with I need you but I love the same of the sadness plot in the lyrics. Obviously, I still healing my wound in heart. Can he listen what in my mind now?



Chorus
Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch in the fire burning so bright
And I don't want to mess this thing up
I don't want to push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight

Ok, just stop here because need to hang out for dinner with family now. Maybe will continue posting about this but....majorly depend on the crafty weather la ( change non stop) XP
Mention * thunderstorm raining right now *

No comments: