Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Greyson Chance kid


Can you figure out the cookies with me in the picture that I shown above? Absolutely, I failed to insist on myself when headed back from the extra class from school this afternoon...don't you realize that the enchantment of this Japanese cookies so..hehe....but I keep the deal it was just a temporary "maintenance" and later I will continuously fight for the fitness!


Exam is just around my corner so indeed to be more hardworking now. Ok, no any "crafty" extent for the hardworking but just never wanna pissed at myself again. Umm...as the netbook it just merely for me be more convenient to check the vocabulary. Definitely, I should plan myself a timetable for studying right? Such a crap...

Lastly...I would like to introduce you guys a nice song "waiting outside the lines" by a kid name Greyson Chance. I totally drunk on his amazing voice and it pretty cool in his music video when he was expert in piano. My cousin said he was like a shadow of Justin Bieber =) Don't you agree after watching it?


No comments: