Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Merry as a grig


A grig always the joyous and carefree character in my mind. It can hops further away from the dangerous ground and even try the best move to the happiness line. Fairy tale, I could fail to get it through this reality but maybe I should colourful my life such like a grig. Hopefully, you can turn on my dream..I know it always you xxx.

Today my mood just act like a roller coaster up and down repeatedly... totally non-stop! Fortunately at the last I grabbed what I expect before. Perhaps it was too late to apologize when the day I wuss out on your ground but honestly I can't pass through it...I can't forget you. "Are we FRIEND?" this question was crossing in my mind...and you answer me with the answer that I expect. Is this a chance to bound up again? Nevermind, I just wanna be his friend and try to help him when he face the trouble.


Do you know, I have no doubt when the time started between us. I miss the night time when we sms ; I miss the greeting between us ; I miss the time when I am sick and you try to console me...I even hate the time when we quarrel and said goodnight after sms...everything about this is still living in my mind. Thank you for accompany me when I pretty upset and sorry for the capricious of me.Can I read your mind and understand what you think again? I promise I may try.

Happy never end today.
I found my merrymaker ♥

No comments: