Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fitness gimmick


How filial piety to my dad this morning.Yes,I volunteered be accompany my dad shopping out at our hometown market.Apparently,it's sound good to me and I feel excitement when it was crowded.

Finally comb up my "supple" hair.
To play devils advocate,I still weirdness so..just because Bidor half marathon? I pissed at myself when I am failed to register it. Everyone faced me and continuously asking me the same question.Realm of truth,it was tedious but I wondered to take part on it and my goal was the 10km challenge.I might not previous my memory so just turn off my tragically wrong =(


Do you understand how suffer that I was recently?! Never in deny,I cruelly on diet! Such a trauma for me when I am follow the schedule which according by mom and even on web.

I hate....
- A cup of malt beverage and perhaps an apple for morning.
- Forbidden to prefer much oily food when recess time.
- A proper light meal lunch bring from dad after school.
- Fruits or claim of salad merely for teatime.
- Mushy oatmeal with a half tea spoon of sugar and a glass of juice in nighttime.

I enjoy food which what I expect of but nowadays I just can wave my teary hand to them.Honestly,I am still waiting someone be the demonstrate to me how could subconsciously finish it without any grumble.Ok, I lean over and started declare a war with this "fitness"...so goodbye my "itch"!

4 comments:

Chlöyeèé said...

Hope you can DO IT!!^^

Car_Dummy said...

sobsob..i will do the best..=..)

Unknown said...

keep fit not just eat light food.
U must be exercise more n eat regularly... dun just eat light food... coz not really healthy for u n u are only a child still need more nutrition.

Car_Dummy said...

tried to take more amount la but i still scare it will treaten my weight leh XD