Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Monday, May 9, 2011

With meekness


Some sang high praise for me that I had changed recently. They describe me that I look more girlish and even with a submissive face when facing the trouble around me. Is it praiseworthy? Ok, maybe I should have a new change to wear off my "bad image" before. Do I really feel better if I get the approval? Nearly the same but actually I just unhappy when I tag as a tomboy...I am a GIRL so gentle and without any rude attitude again. Sit back and wait patiently for my Big change...I know you will always stand beside me right? =) Embolden for dressing now...hehe


Two weeks ago, my mom went to China for the official business. So, you know she will always bring me some unique stuff when everytime she backed from her business trip. This time was the "Chewing Gum" turned! Fuyoo, can you check the picture that I shown above? Yes, it was the brand "EXTRA" and sold in Malaysia too. However China choice was more than us obviously. And they major focus on the fruit tastes.



Funny right? Herbal taste and lemon peer flavor is also available in China. You can imagine how creative of the China business man. My mom told me that she was shocked when she check out those chewing gum in the Guangzhou grocery. Lastly, she decided to buy it for me and now I have own 10 bottles (a bottle contain 40 pieces = =) of chewing gum in my home now! My dad said I can try to open a chewing gum business in Bidor..haha =) So, anyone volenteer to try the new flavor?

Time to end my post today because need to rush for bathing then continue fighting for the book. Cheer up for myself and bless me the next day paper- Chinese...Hey but I really wanna go out for a jog today leh..should I?

No comments: