Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Travel "dynamics"


Such a busy week for me and exam just at our corner.Clear,I need wears off all my stress around me!So what's the way? I have no idea about it and I almost be rabid.

Ease up,although it was a unbearable "pain" for me during this exam period but just take it easy.Our goal is just straight to the one week holiday so don't mess it up.Do you figure out your plan in holiday?Apparently,I had made it.Yogyakarta ,indonesia seal up my holiday.

Yogyakarta,Indonesia.
Decided spend in Yogyakarta between 15th until 18th March.Can I become a backpacker again? I wish so.It sounds good and fascinate when I clicked onto the official website. Fine,just let me sit back and wait for the day to knock me down.


Beam!Mom had made a deal to me that our family will lay out a plan to Thailand when during the mid year holidays..I fell silent for a moment and suddenly "blurted out".In fact,my family organize a trip to Thailand almost every year, accept to the previous year.Sawadeeka สวัสดี...I could feel excitement pulsing through my vein when I dreamed my OM.Probably,I could meet up with him for a moment right? Opps( I slap myself for dreaming)=.=

Wait,turn off all the plans first.In order to weep for the books now...Don't you? my pals...

No comments: