Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wedding dinner at Oversea


Wedding invitation card knock us down again.My family and I attended my uncle's (grandpa nephew) wedding dinner in Ipoh.It sounds pretty good when it held in Oversea restaurant on yesterday.At the first glance of this restaurant,it was fascinating to me.


Ok,wuss out for dressing but still in the formal look to set off this wedding dinner night.Ease up,no accused but compliment about looked such smarter than others although they seen poised and sophisticated when in dress =.= Fine,for me it's just a style trends.

A gift from host family.




Ok,don't ruined the moment so just started the food session first.Although I am a manipulative in taste but I recommended about the dishes from Oversea to you all,it's pretty good.I totally drunk in the shark's fin soup and the desserts.Weep for threatening my weight so please stop bribing my tummy again!

My Danish Uncle.(Grandpa sister son in law)

Danish cousin.
My danish uncle's family were backed to Malaysia for attending the wedding and the celebration of chinese new year.A civil conversation between they and me. Apparently,they are nice and funny.I am been invited fly to Denmark for holidays when I am totally finishing my SPM..wakaka...I always claim for those ideal life.

A married couple with us.

Grandparent with relatives
Drawing to a close,it was about 10.30p.m.A tender embrace and some greetings were sent to my relatives and the married couple.The bride answered me with a embrace of they will light up a new life to a baby as soon as possible and let me play with my new cousin when next visit..haha..That conversation between us was funny. Ok,I expect his/her coming too.

No comments: