Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Beginning of CNY festival


I could feel excitement pulsing through my vein when I figure out chinese new year eve was appeared in the doorway smiling.Ok,necessary to start up the ritual with some folklore of chinese new year by my grandparent.


Actually I have no idea what the words did grandma talked to my ancestors but maybe it was just a couple question between "they" and her.Meanwhile,if i can put a word in it I wish I could always stay and own a family like now. Finally, something clicked...

My lunch - "Tang Yuan"


Children's table
Finally,the wall clock turned to 7.00p.m and my aunt and uncle's family were backed to here for reunion dinner.In order not to be crowd,we divide into two tables when dinner,one for adult while another was children.We talk,we laugh,we shout..no one ruined the mood that day.Do you understand what the meaning for this reunion dinner? Ya,it's the way carrying us to the warmth inside...don't you?




Nightfall after dinner, we went for a ride around home with my cousins.Definitely a little overwhelming when fetched my little cousin,fatty Zein Xi haha but he still the cutest for me.Lastly,Zein Yen learned to ride up the motor.Let us stayed a little longer when had a great time together.

Light up the Firework session first...!




Do you enjoyed your times when firework?Obviously,we love it!Although rain fell hard before but look,Zein Xi felt enjoyable and even pushy of the spark splited from it.Haha,that boy really a "pistachio + destroyer" in my home.Beam moment with firework.

Cousins.
Non-stop Gambling...!  

Courageous to lose our cash?

Gamblers gathered in gambling party.

Supper time


Woo,out of my house I had saw this firework colourful the dark in the sky.Some pop music and firework were offering by my neighbors.Nearest distance between us.CNY's day already waited for us...


Ya,many of them in reds that day.Definitely,the "angpau" did beamed us up!Gong Xi Fa Chai...such a greeting of cny to our relatives.

With our Mr.pistachio...

Dark Knight..haha
How cute of my little cousin...I love to play with him and even like to press down his little tummy..hehe...He such a flighty young boy always hold up my hand when he was nothing to do and said wanna to be my cutest cousin always.Ok,little zein xi,you already done it.You are always our precious...little boy,no matter how old are you...

Top notch!cousin.

 Lunch at the second day of cny.





This was the last shot for this chinese new year and I love this year celebration so much because I am having a great with all my relatives.In fact,I love my family ,they brought me warmth inside and even offered me the protection.I am glad to be born in here.Home sweet home...

No comments: