Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Preparation for CNY


Seal up all the harassment and shout for the Chinese new year now!The realm of truth,our family love CNY...apart of my grandparent,they complaint they are lack of time to rest...haha...actually they are just conceal the truth,they love it so much..=)Tonight is the chinese new year's eve,3 of my uncle's families and aunt will come back for the dinner...that means my presents are delivery for me on the way now..wakaka!This few days,I truly busy for the cleanliness while my grandparent was the part of dishes..but we still enjoy the feels like that..reunion...


My grandparent was busy to cook the dishes for tonight.Yummy,this "kou rou"(pork) always compel our appetite..hmmh..ya,I am the destructor in the kitchen = ="..so here have a vacancy of assistant...haha..do you interest?

Ready to sacrifice!Here we go...

Mandarin fruits are sweet and juicy.

Biscuit biscuit!I prefer the strawberry tars.

Exaggerate?Ok,I am sure we can finish it as soon as we can 

Hamper and "hun chun" from relatives



Zein Xi with his ice-cream
It's the feature of cny-firework!My cousins totally drunk of it...I am sure it will defeat the gloomy of hell.My dear Zein Xi,I know you love it right? Ok,need to go out for breakfast with family now.Cup,happy Chinese new year...enjoy it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Carmen, Happy New Year~ when can go your house visit?? and when can come my house ya?

Car_Dummy said...

hey,joey...any time la...contact pei rou n elaine c..maybe next week go to ur house..ok?