Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Accuse-Apologize-Forgiveness


What's wrong of me? Do I still feisty on you or I just confusing what I suppose to do on you?The TRUTH...the realm of truth that make me pissed at myself although I still dodging on you.Why you not been told me about the truth? Why you let me blamed you without any your protestation? Can I put you in a trance and get the truth from you?

Apparently,you overstep your boundaries and stand on MY dangerous ground.Why? Why you always kind to a fault like me and just let yourself pay out quietly.Some wires crossed in my mind..I leaned over my head...Sorry...

Yes,happy valentine's day but for me is nothing and hollow.So did you receive any present today? Mine is a truth...A truth that heal me from the inside out..

No comments: