Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Friday, February 18, 2011

New haircut for 2011


 Apparently,it's not large gap between last and now but in fact I had done my haircut today.In order to fresh out myself so just "trade" it..deal!The barber who helped me for the cutting commended about I own a glossy hair but fly in the ointment the dandruff ash tried to put a kink in my hair!Ok unless I can make my slumber time be earlier if not... totally cure-less!   

People always asking me the same question.Why don't you cut your hair to be short again? Fine,different people will say different words to me.Some said long and some was short.I have no idea which was suited for me but I always claim for the long first no matter how convenient and mature it was of the short.Do you? Another one more be to concern is...I have no idea to clip my hair when school...How annoyance I was now =.="

No comments: