Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Friday, March 11, 2011

New journey for my beloved


I already sealed up my blog almost two weeks ago.Meanwhile,my grandpa spun his new journey through the heaven path loneliness.Grandpa,do you miss us? Do you live with happiness there? Do you met up your pals there? Why? Why stroke needs massacred your life? Apparently,the questions with no answer straight to my head. Unbearable pain in our heart when we waved our teary hands to you.


The bell rang, the music stopped, the candle lighted.All the features appeared when the ritual started up.Grandma,she just a "victim" when she found the truth that she lost her beloved.She cried,she even try to get a suicide mission...no,do you understand how sad she was? Ease up grandpa,I will be a responsible grandchild and protects grandma,take care grandma.Can I shout for you again? Grandpa...We will always love you!Our soul,grandpa...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Carmen, Be Strong! I believe that your grandpa will live at heaven with happiness.

Car_Dummy said...

Anyway thx for your pray.I should be strong right now.