Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bound to OM


I totally stuck in this muscular male actor,Om Akapan from Thailand!Even can't stop thinking of him when he act as a heroic teen in the drama...almost link as an extinct species..haha...Ok,look out of the heterosexual always the basic nature of girls la...so obviously I am not out of it.Om just act like ohm...

Poster of his drama with jui (actress).
Ya..the mood of chinese new year is pretty good in Bidor.The colourful lights,some lively of cny songs and the yummy biscuits are ready to serve now.But the rain still plaguing the ambient..so would the rain go against us when cny? I weep for my firework..= =

Just backed from ipoh an hour ago and almost "incapacitate".Go out for breakfast with family tomorrow when morning and having some cleaning afternoon...life curse...In order,my slumber time was started Zzzzz.

No comments: