Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Non-stop hiccups


Last Saturday was having a feast at night with my family(13 person,exaggerated right?)in Ipoh,.Wow,It's such an ultimate food challenge for me and perhaps I am not a fussy eater =) Let's start off our steamboat night.Commended for the tom yam soup that I claimed!


That night was my cousin's birthday too.Happy birthday to you,cousin =) Pretty good of the black-forest cake,anyway it was not too greasy and stiff for me.

6 flavor in a bowl...full-ing!
 

After dinner it's already half past nine.My dad and my grandparent were going backed to hometown because the city life was too annoying for my grandparent. Assuredly, I would like to stay for several days in my uncle home (Ipoh) and spend it with my cousins who backed from KL.Wakaka,that's my turns!


On the next day,We were having a movie in TGV theater about 3.20PM.The movie that we chose called "Rapunzel".It was a gorgeous fairytale for us.Really exaggerated of the princess hair,we shocked.

green tea flavor beverage.


Relief,Beanie condition turns better now after the vet was coming for healing him.Good job,Beanie!Hope you will getting well soon.I wonder how adorable of him when he put on the Elizabethan collar now.Keep on fighting,Beanie boy!

No comments: