Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pray for Beanie boy


Beanie boy,how adorable of him...Today received some bad news about him from facebook,just like a thunderstorm.According to the post,his paw was bleeding,ear is infected even his eye and mouth is also swollen.Everyone is worried how of his condition now,especially Miss Lim's family.I made myself silent for a moment because I really lost my mind when getting those bad news of poor beanie.Sadness...straight to my heart immediately..


Lots of memories between you and me,beanie.Nevertheless Beanie is not my pooch but it's really indeterminate that I'm enjoy having fun with him and even expects to see him again when everytime I go TM for visiting. Although I like him but I really funk of him because he is tremendous!When he try to approach me,I will easily get myself panic and later will scream like a mad ==".Beanie is not an arrogant and brusque pooch, in fact he was extraordinary and even a good listener for me.He such a mankind,lying silently when you tell him a story.Sorry Beanie,I really out of my hand when you struggle in misery.Why this tragic try to ruin your life?Stay strong boy,miss lim's family will look after you as well as they can.Just leave you a big clap for encouragement,Our Heroic Beanie!

2 comments:

escape2 said...

well said. thank you for your prayers

Car_Dummy said...

beanie's condition turns better isn't? Good job, beanie =)