Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mercy for holidays


Back to church of life after shopping day.Such a boring day for me,just sit back and wait for the travel days come to knock me down.In fact,I was thinner than before during this holidays...wakaka...nevertheless always taking the more when the turns of my meal time (whisper).




Yesterday night (almost midnight),I enjoy my steamboat in my room.Yes,steamboat alone but never deny it's great for me.After meal time,it's necessary to get some drinks to quench thirst.Select the Chinese tea is a brilliant choice.Definitely, some Singapore series drama accompany me the whole night.How convenient of me when hungry,thanks my mindful dad.I claim of my life to way of GORGEOUS but will it threaten my weight?!


Yes,aunt was backed from Penang with her beloved.She bought lot's of souvenirs to us.But I just fond of the cardamom fruit because I hate the way to that kind of cakes and biscuits.Some cardamom medical oil for grandma.Grandpa and me love the "tok-tok candy" but how crafty of my grandpa who always snatch it when I am not around.May I dress up myself when my aunt and her beloved Steven gor-gor come to visit us in this Wednesday? Weird when dress =.="


Perhaps will finish it this week.I love PERCY!!!Such a charming guy for me when he acts as a heroic teen in the book.Hmmh,don't misunderstand my Percy means.Exactly he's not that Percy shown in "Gulp and Gasp" =)...If you imagine the Percy was acting by Logan Lerman is more perfect...haha...get yourself..XD

2 comments:

escape2 said...

lend me the book when u have finished.
have u read the first one? i have the first one...
there are a few to the series and i think sea of monsters is the latest one

Car_Dummy said...

ok, plz lend me the lighting thief,i haven't read the 1st one yet.
Last time i went for a check,the sea monsters was not the latest..others of the series are sold on the bookstore few months ago...