Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Be with freeze lettuces soon


Here was some souvenir from Langkawi by my elder uncle's family.First at all, I insisted on myself and tried to forbid those chocolate which will seriously threaten my weight.Ok,chaotic end!Stop plaguing my mind continuously.I have no idea,just can't dodging it and even stuck in this cretin chocolate eternity. Finally,ready to risk everything!


This is a kind of HongKong royal dessert named "Dragon Beard Candy".You might know what's it is right? I madly fancy of this Chinese style candy because it was cool! Grab a pieces of it into your mouth and it will melt as fast as it could.Again..my grandpa scramble with me again..just two of us be the fans of it.


Well,packing always send me dizzy,almost pass out.Hmmh,will arrive to Cameron Highland tomorrow morning about 7..we always the earlybird.This time I really wanna try to be a backpacker,woo it's fresh to me.Please,don't put a kink on my trip, rain...Will hug with the freeze lettuce for two days time.But now,I might hug my baby pillow first...Start off,slumber time zzz...

No comments: