Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Excruciating growing pains


Precious will belongs to you when you insist on yourself.Yeah it's pay off, no pain no gain.I am truly get this meaning through learning by this EXPERIENCE.Seriously,I am suffering in this two days time,miserable!!Am I exaggerating it? No...Obviously ,I almost get through in neurotic depression!I am not willing to be a grump but I just can't stop myself.

My backpack and some stuff for entertainment
I went for my training motor began from Saturday to Sunday at Ipoh.At first,I thought it was just a small-ing case for me but finally I found the truth and it's proved that I am tragically wrong.This two days we woke up earlier than before and came in and out a few time for the training.Halfway to the destination,we tried to console each other because we are still shaking.


After an hour,we stepped in the training center.My first vision,the official examiner that guarded us before-Uncle Yeong!How terrible when he was standing on the guard hut and gazing of the examinees. Fuyoo,suddenly felt sweat of my palm.Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my license...oh damn!Help, who can tossing it over to me?!If not I will not be allow for training during the whole day.Finally someone delivered it to me at 2.00p.m after a emergency call straight to my dad .I knew my dad will feisty on me, really pissed at myself of this outrageous behavior and it's plaguing me.Although Uncle Yeong abused me in a moment but lastly he past me the permission for training without my L license when the it was about 11.30p.m.Such like dross always get myself forgot all the step,oh Jesus...Until now,I passed my tryout test,it's calamity to pass through this unendurable moment.So will getting the real test on Dec 21. I swear I will get my vengeance for passing my motor-test,it's the only chance for mercy so don't mess it up.See...growing pains will never ever without the misery of LICENSE..disaster!


Yes,might sharing this song to you all.It's named "I never told you" by Colbie Caillat. Touch after watching the MV so wish will enjoy it...thumb up =)

No comments: