Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Appearance bias?

Appearance really does matter in reality? Is it means EVERYTHING? Or we just a bias who lived in a appearance hamlet? On the contrary,for me...it's just a SYNONYM. Yesterday,my aunt was coming backed with her beloved.Hmmh...what is the description of the man-Steven? Yeah,it's pretty good! Unless you can understand the way of kindness ...


Yes,he was Steven gor-gor...He such a gentleman and even a generous guy."I don't mind my size because it was the feature of me but at least I am not an alpha man who was ever belongs to your daughter and I will be her talisman forever,this is what I promise to her." Truly touching when he promise us with his series facial expression but never deny he always act as a joker...hahaha...be careful,my little jaw.He works as a chef in Ipoh and he just only 34 years old la,unbelievable.In fact, he was a "banana"too,he even misunderstand what we talked to him when our language turned to chinese because he studied in English school when he was just the aged to primary school.Exactly,he just backed from England years ago but his sister still lived in there.Definitely,my grandparent was not a superficial and even understandable to the teenage love..haha...big claps for them although they are old folks..Ergo,it's deal!


I love my youngest aunt and even close to her although she always act as a bully when the remote control grab with my hand.Congratulation aunt,it's the destiny between you and him so hope you will be happiness and recover your insecurity  when you stay with him.

Dinner with family.


Two of them remembered me when take a break in Tapah.
Some fruits and wine from him
Obviously,he enlighten me..Do you? Superficial/Appearance...meaningless...
 

No comments: