Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Monday, November 1, 2010

No plastic bag day

Before of my inconvenient examination,my dad decided went to ipoh for shopping. Inevitable and right we got did it yesterday.By halfway gone to ipoh,I prayed to god who always assist to help people away from misery or even a disaster with my sincerity.Wish will never put a kink on the day when I went out for shopping.You know girls crazily drunk in shopping,actually it's the truth and I am not just simply bluffing at you.


Check guys!Here was my plunder for shopping that day.The stuffs above were bought from Jusco and Tesco.Exactly they are not extravagant.Shopping is the basic nature of all the female because i had for a survey before but it's ok,just let me skip the teen drama of it.Hey,you can underestimate an invalid but don't use it in the word of shopp-ing.so please don't call me wasteful when you saw those stuff above..but the fly in the ointment,the spaghetti and it sauce were take it to my aunt when she back.


Some fruits bought from jusco because it's fresh and not been too expensive for us so need tried to make myself a healthy food diet.Do you seen a bunny cartoon on the plastic there?That's a pack of baby carrots,it's taste pretty good but my grandpa often complained it was too hard for an old folk.Haha..actually it was...I freak on the crab snack shown on the right side of the pic...absolutely,it's gorgeous..


My family was obsession with sushi but not japan food because we hate the flavor of the sashimi,it's fishy.Left bought from sushi king while right was Jusco choice..haha


Yeah yeah,adidas again.Still fresh in my mind about that my dad brought me two nike socks but it was odd when i discover that a pair of it been lost! How can i carelessly and clumsily lost my socks,it's creepy...Oh my dear adidas socks,you will be my comrade when i am jogging but i promise i will never lose you again,on the contrary I should try to pamper you.


I recommend you guys ferret out of this fascinating misery book.It's named Artemis Fowl and have about 8 series of it.I think it will be interest for the teenage reader but make for sure that you are courageous to read it. Don't hesitated ,just check it in any MPH store.


I was fancy of it!I bought it from jusco and it cost RM3XX,Panasonic brand.Obviously it was a present for me by dad too.Oh the poor wallet of dad,i will always pray for you..hehe.


This was the dinner of my dad and me.It's delightful and suitable for us because it's all spicy...HOT!I enjoy the way when the food is forward to my watery mouth.Pretty good of a seafood night.


Ridiculous!I found those unique and funny stuff for me when i am carting.Starbucks coffee flavour and snickers! Those are my fond of.Totally be a neurotic when i realized that my dad refused bought both of this to me.My dad such an alpha man but hope without any bicker between my dad n me.So distinct what the way you send to me now right?haha...

Today we were going to kamun home for a cook...haha...do my kitchen skill trusted? ok,don't make an argument early,just check it from the pic first.

Ingredients

our accomplishment=)


Does it look nice? If you were the taster how about your comment to us? delightful?delicious?Gross?unpalatable?haha...they said it's taste...worst but fortunately they didn't accuse.Me and chien were finishing our bowl but mun not.So next time called her to cook for us..hehe.Is that a curse for me? according to the folklore,girls should expert in cooking but why i will be underdeveloped when standing in front of the stove?Omg is that a torturing for me again? I don't wanna a cooking life.After taking our accomplishment we went to shu chien home for a while.Two of them had a portrait under the coconut tree and it feels.Such a busy weekend for me...fatigue.

3 comments:

Chlöyeèé said...

i go ipoh on that day too..
they said your cooking so.........~~haha

Car_Dummy said...

y don't tell me you go? eh,my kitchen skill is okok de..don't listen them la...haha

Chlöyeèé said...

haha..dont lie people lar..
you will only know how to eat lar=))))