Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Close range with my childhood


Morning...such a beautiful morning like today.Sunshine reflect entered my room and woke me up from a sweetdream.The rising of sun remind us might fight for our future forward to the gorgeous path.Yummy and relish,I love the breakfast today.My grandma cooked it for us when the early of morning,how mighty of my attentive grandma.A cup of 100 plus started my relaxing Sunday...100 plus?Do you curious about the cup of 100 plus when it was just quarter of 9 in the morning?Absolutely yes,I always tried for the new and unique.


Everyone know me well.Right,obviously I am just like a child.Maybe my naive action misguided them.Exactly I never concede it,everytime when I tried asking for an explanation from them but their silence is slowly killing me.I download a movie named "Tom & Jerry meet Sherlock Holmes" so I just watched it this afternoon.Nice movie for me,I was fond of jerry because he was adorable.When watching this kind of classical cartoon,I just feels like having a close range with my childhood, recall back my memories.

Isomax carbonated flavoured drink as my companion while movie.

My new spectacle.


Sob sob..start from now, I need to wear my spectacle all the times if not will seriously worst my eyes.Of course I fond of my new spectacle so why will I select it but I am not willing to be tag as "chicken little"...God bless you,my little eyes....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, "chicken little".
Do You Still Remember Who Am I??? Huh??

Car_Dummy said...

hello joey..long time no chat lo...miss you so much!

escape2 said...

i have all the books in the artemis fowl series. have the latest too but have not read it yet.
and ahem....how come all my beanie photos are there?? did you ask permission???

Unknown said...

o...so good a man, you remember me =) miss you too!!!