Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Jolly phonics between us


Today was a blissful morning.Dad was fond of the beef brisket noodles which was well-known in Kampar so we decided went to kampar for our breakfast.Don't underestimate this bowl of laksa because it really taste great,definitely it's not imagination spicy but maybe the oil will scared people so grasp your opportunity to get a test.

After enjoyed our breakfast we headed to Tesco for detriment.Predictable,we reached there about 10 min.In fact,I felt sorry again to the wallet of dad although I already suppressed myself as much as possible but it's really urged me.Don't surmised what I did bought,I just get myself some snacks n beverages..haha..rejoice!After grabbing our stuff we headed back to hometown.


Supposedly to watch a movie in my room tonight.Comedy?Romance?Animation?Thrillers? It really dizzy,assuredly apart from the way to horror,it's creepy.

Start the movie night with my favorite snack n beverage
Yes,now is the end of the year and that means we are"banished"from school..haha.. I feel sad because I grudge them(form 5)when they said goodbye to me.


Trust me,our relationship never been disowned.Although I am not willing to let you all leave but for their future I can't selfish anymore.Karen Lai,billion of thanks for you. Start from now,I may turns to independence because I need to finish my liability what I promise you before when without you.I am not a child anymore,I will be mature when facing any trouble against me.Goodbye,we will meet again when we standing on the edge of the world.

No comments: