Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Whooped with delight


Finally, our school holidays are leave in a jiffy. Such the awful luck for us. Frankly, I am extremely miss the time during this holidays and full of the memories. My maternal grandpa and grandma were joining with us too. I truly whooped for this holiday with delight when I totally feeling the warmth inside the family! Do you guys confuse what I had done in my holiday? Previous I did explain little but I think the last stage was the brilliant. Actually I have no idea how to start up this topic but maybe I can lead you guys to the brilliant part.


Do we look alike? Yes, she was my mom and always my lovely mom. She always nagged me that she never appear in my blog so now I am going to pursue her. Thank you mom because she really help and care me a lot when I was in the dark. Mom, I love you ah! Haha...Mom, I think you will happy right? =)

 Aunt look tired

Next, this was my beloved youngest aunt too. Gorgeous right? She was a good aunt for me because she was my listener and always help me too. Aunt, you really look beautiful and thrifty =)


 Mom and Aunt

We were outgoing on Friday for shopping and dinner. After shopping in Jusco, we went to the Restaurant Soon Fat of the Bak Kut Teh. Actually, it was not as great as the comment of the local. Ok, some girls talk was started when we reached home and I enjoyed the feeling so much.

 My cousin Pei Ying

I am not willing to leave this holiday but it's ok la...I will meet up with my mom's family next week again for the graduation of my second aunt. Congratulation her because she finished study the knowledge of a priest although she already a manager of a company. Obviously, I glad that I have a "funny" family.I miss you, mom.

2 comments:

Daphne kimi said...

pretty mom and pretty aunt =)

Car_Dummy said...

haha...thxthx =)