Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Bask in the love of holiday


It was a full holiday for me but I still merry about it because it was too memorable and I finally understand what is called by "independent" when I stepped in our capital city Kuala Lumpur. Obviously, a faint smile flickered across my lips. Let's recall back the memory!


This was so precious to me that the first time arrived to KL by bus. Ok, actually it not a big deal to you guys but for me, I syok when I could feel the bus "air" although I am going alone. The express bus reached the Pudu bus station in my expect time, almost 4 p.m. I could feel my excitement pass through my vein when I saw my mom and nini (my doggie) fetched me. It truly cheer me up because I relief from the bus (too bored). Mom made an order the porridge for me and herself a bowl of soup noodles in the stall before headed back to home in Cheras.

My "sis" NiNi

This lakeside is nearby my home and many villager will went for a jog in the evening there. I totally drunk to this relaxing scene. Too windy and relaxing life during there. Definitely, I am sure presumed to give myself an opportunity went for a jog and let the fresh air around me.

After jogging



Ipad 2 always my faithful companion nor either home or car. Fancy to the angry bird and fruit ninja. Do you guys know how to get the song in this stupid ipad 2 because i almost feisty on the itunes application!


At the gas station and prepared went for the dinner in "The Ship" (Steak house) in Bukit Bintang.


We reached there about 15 minutes and I totally can sense my stomach are going protest again. Mom made the order because I have no idea about the feature of this restaurant.

 
The garlic bread

Escargot and tom yam soup
The steak
Mouth wash- vanilla ice-cream
Get a free cup by the ship
Continue finish posting it in next post during my free time. Gonna rush for a nap because of the exhausted body. Goodnight and sweet-dream.

No comments: