Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Warm up my heart


Congratulation aunt because of the graduate. Yes, she quiet brilliant and gorgeous. My family was going for her and I can even totally felt her happiness during the graduation. The main point was I am wearing the skirt! Actually, I did wear the dress before la = = Need to change the new style- Girlish =)

My cousin Aaron boy

Mom hope I will own this day after a couple of year...right? haha...

Ashley with me during the supper 


Mom do this for me. Bravo, my mom was "hyper" caring. She bought it when she consider about my hungriness at home. Ok, I hate packing so all of my babies were stayed in KL. Thank you mom, I am touched and happy of it. I could understand the way of my mom's love =)


Made a celebration for grandpa because of the father's day. Yup, the whole family together celebrated it in Jun Kee Restaurant and it was nice to comment about it dishes. The grill pork was the smartest choice in this restaurant.Ok, I am always ravenous of the yummy pork!



Al lthe cousins were in the busy stage because I set up them some games so they are not appeared in the photo and my uncles were also out of the photo too.

Something that I had made my decision I will never regret about it. I already accepted the truth so I will make it be more gorgeous in my life. I just want the happiness between us. Frankly, I still happy and proud of my decision because all of us is in the form of smiling.

Happy father's day, my lovely dad~daddy =)

No comments: