Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

We are KRS


Frankly, I am proud to be a Kadet Remaja Sekolah and it will always a part in my life too =) Hurray! We are the champion again in the sport day. Definitely, a smile of triumph lit up my face because you guys KRS already do for the best. Thank you, my dearest KRS...Continue fighting for our dream!


No pain no gain so now the turn to pay off their work.Yes, we had a "grand" celebration in the restaurant. Can you guys feel the warmth inside the picture? I totally can feel it when we pursue our "job".


This is what we (senior) prepared for them because we knew that how thrilled and exhausted they was. We really appreciate our friendship was bound up by KRS. A special cake for our incredible KRS!


Hamper free gift by school.

KRS, we will always love you whenever where we are! 
KRS:好...!!

No comments: