Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Weepy clown


A clown...a sadness clown. Is it means that he was a pathetic teen? No, traumatic teen is more suitable for him right now.My life just same with the expression that shown in his tearly face zone.What is the goal in life? I lost...when I faced a intersection. A couple question was continuously cross in my vacuity mind. Friends? Family? School? I have no idea how to take up this topic but WEEP will always the heal for me.

Have a chill started when I found that nobody will mind what you have done or think. Dementia, such a good "illness" for me. Can I forget all the bad and forbidden myself to CARE what I am care.I hate...i dislike the word abandon. I am exhausted, I need to take a pause and even a consolation now. Wuss out to dangerous ground although it was definitely a little whelming. Ok, I am a tough! Say no to RABID!

Growing Pain...Do I feisty on you?

No comments: