Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Obesession to Ipad 2


I ♥ Yogyakarta.Good-looking? That is what my keepsake from Indonesia,inexpensive but just 100000 Rupiah for 4...so deal with the hawker.I like the cotton of it,quite comfort during the brightly hot day.Do you interest to get one in Indonesia? Grasp properly your opportunity ah =)


Oh my god!How amazing about this ultimate Ipad 2 for me.Totally drunk to it when the first glance in America magazine.When can it eternity belongs to me and indulge me to enjoy the function of this precious Ipad 2? Ok, chaotic end,I have no idea how to get it by myself.However,my mom maybe act as the savior for me.There is no free lunch for everyone so should make some deal to my strictly mom first.The way I "bride"my mom is- Must show her the perfect result during the mid year exam.A tender embrace is offered to my progressive mom..hehe..Simultaneously,I won't let myself mess it up!

No comments: