Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Live under a mom's love


The first week of the school was started when I backed from Indonesia.Obviously,I hate SCHOOL!It's almost seal up all my time and forcibly to gaze at my "creepy" books."Dear,don't think the school life is a torturing for you.Meanwhile it is a precious but not tragic." Mom...she always remind me.Ok,will be post the Indonesia trip soon so please just sit back and wait ah XD. After backed from Indonesia I was began to stay at my mom's home for 3 days.Wow,I love there.Actually,there are damn bored but I did not felt any "scrifice" because....my mom was there...hehe.

Mom's home.












There was silent but comfortable and warm/sweet.I love the way when my mom served the food for me in kitchen;nagged me in the living room;sleep sweetly with mom when she told me about her story;playing chasing game with Jenny(mom's pet)up and down the stair.How cute was the little Jenny running up and down around me.I started missing her again.

My adorable "sister" Jenny.Captured by Mom
Where my mom photo? Haha will post it when the right time =P surprise right? Tonight,Mom be my listener again.Ya,she said she will always just "served" for me..haha..how cute and warm was she? Where is she? I miss her now... When? When I will see her again?

No comments: