Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Packing for Indonesia


Packing...such a suicide mission for me!I hate packing just because it can easily cause me on dizzy.Towel,clothes,pants,cleanser,blah blah blah...Omg,finally I surrender of it.I wondered if there was a robot...wakaka...Fine,it just a dream.I didn't over-analyze my problem but we should not skip this "process" right? After a day and a hand from grandma,I finished "you".


Should I sleep early tonight? 3.00a.m-Tg.Malim 5.00a.m-LCCT 8.00a.m-Take off.Ok, full schedule.The hits topic now was the natural disaster of the Japan.Will it put a kink in our trip? It's still an unknown but ready to risk everything when the trip is started.Frankly,try to do some consolation is good...haha...


Bingo,some foods are served and belongs to me.My dad told me that their cafeterias are different when compare to Malaysia.Apparently,he was so caring to put them into my backpack.That's my dad right? Mom even called me up to three times for ordering me to drink more water and double check the packing list.Ok,I can feels the "warm" from them.Thanks,my dad and mom ♥         


It's sound good in Yogyakarta so just let me turn off my homework session and enjoys the feel from Indonesia.Bagusnya!

No comments: