Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

We are on fire with zeal


Today was a memorable day for our Malaysia. The protester were on fire with zeal to defend their native land "power". Although I am put on myself a yellow cloth but it not mean by I am a part in it. I enjoy reading the politic news but this time I have no idea about their purpose. But for sure, the government will not easily hang out the white flag- surrender.


Do you surprise with the layer jelly cake? We proud that it was made out by us! Although the taste was weird = =" Ok, hope you will like it because we really made it for you and we always appreciate you. Tell us if you could feel touch..hehe. Happy birthday, miss lim.


You know this will always my goal. I love it so so much! Yes, my stupid phone had broke again! Now I only force myself to check out my message with a half screen! When I could pursue my dream?

2 comments:

escape2 said...

why why why!!! why must you put my photo when i am the ugliest and most exhausted?? waaa!!!

anyway, thank you for the celebration. i appreciate it

Car_Dummy said...

it called nature beauty ah..enjoy ur b'day =)