Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Monday, July 11, 2011

The lucky bird


Maaf! Anda tidak terpilih untuk menyertai PLKN Siri 9/2012. Terima kasih. Hurray, how happy am I when received this message at the morning! I wanna dance and sing right now. Ok, maybe I am the lazier but I not wanna be the one of the PLKN because I hope that I can use that time to gain more experience between study and work.


Actually, majority of my schoolmates were not involve in the PLKN. I have no idea about the life in PLKN but they said next year will be more suffer. Why? Yes, the government wanna make this program up to 6 months..no more 3 months again. God blessed me...I am not the one of it.



Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2! Yes, I am the fans of the harry potter. What I am waiting for? This Friday will go for it in KL with family. Thank you mom and daddy pursue my dream although I need to finish my tuition at 6 in Friday 
= =.

I am lovin' it!

No comments: