Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter weekend


Could feel excitement pulsing through my vein when I saw NiNi came and licked my leg. Two weeks never meet up with her and I found that she looks more adorable =) I love and miss her so much.


Ok, I know the pic is looked blur because it by my mom iphone. The Friday night, we went out to Kepong for our dinner. Daddy said a restaurant was famous of the Bak Kut Teh in Kepong so it worth to try. I enjoyed the time on the way to Kepong although it took us up to an hour because of the traffic jam.


After dinner we head backed to home for preparing. Yes, Sis and me were went for the Harry Potter in the midnight session 12.45 a.m! This was the first time I watch it in the midnight. At first, dad and mom would like to go with us but dad was spine pain at the last minute so mom need to take care dad. Ok, mom fetched us to the cinema for Harry Potter. Sis and I enjoyed the movie so much!


We were in slumber look for the movie. Black and white.



Our outfit to went for jogging at the lakeside nearby my house. After breakfast, started the study session.


Doing my add maths homework and I totally finish it! Haha...great work XD



Ok, it was the last part in the post because the lunch time turns now. Lastly, I enjoyed my harry potter weekend in KL. Mom was take off to Bangkok in Sunday morning, totally envy her leh. Nvm la, I know my mom will brought the local stuff for me. Wait for her returns =)

No comments: