Inside my happiness, there is a woman who is ready for life.

Inside my happiness, there is nothing but happiness for me.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chemistry night

Today was a rainy day.The sky looks not sunny anymore and the cloud still in dark.I hate this kind of weather,looks sad and...I damn cold right now!I even tried to switch off the fan and I still freezing non stop.Please don't torture me again, I wait for your return SUN..no more raining equals to peace..haha..


I think I will be slay down tomorrow when take the Chemistry exam paper.Actually,I am not hate you but you bring us lot of calculations and equations,omg how come I can love you continuously.It's ok,thanks Lipton, appreciate of your accompany to get through my Chemistry night.Oh dear Chemistry,tonight u will having a "party" with me...

No comments: